North Carolina Tutoring and Learning Association
Welcome to the new NCTLA.org web site!
Thank you for visiting our new web site. As a professional organization, we want to give you the opportunity to stay in touch with us regarding relevant topics.
Click here to download the latest newsletter and 2015 Spring Conference registration form!
The NC Tutoring & Learning Association was established in 2005 and has been providing opportunities for college and university educators to connect and learn ever since. Our specialty is in the area tutoring and learning assistance. Our members particularly value the Fall Workshops and Spring Conferences. Please get in touch if this sounds like something in which you are interested!
NCTLA is a non-profit education association. The purpose of the Association is:
- To establish and maintain channels of communication among staff at Tutoring/Learning Centers in North Carolina;
- To promote communication and cooperation among Tutoring/Learning Center staff in other Tutoring/Learning Centers in other states and nations;
- To encourage the development of efficient and legal Tutoring/Learning Center operation;
- To improve the tutoring and learning experiences of students and tutors;
- To encourage local efforts to achieve excellence in education;
- To promote the professional development and welfare of its members.
If you are not familiar with our organization and your first contact with us is online, we would be pleased to hear from you! Please let us know what your needs and questions are, we will be more than happy to help.
If you have any questions about NCTLA, events, membership, etc., you can reach the NCTLA Public Information Officer via email at: email@example.com